Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance
Deltech is committed to meaningful and sustainable business practices that benefit our surrounding communities. We demonstrate these practices through: Community Involvement, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and Environmental Responsibility.
Our commitment is intentional. We ensure equal access to opportunities and support environmentally responsible operations.
Deltech is proud to partner with and support the following organizations:
- Alsen St. Irma Lee Community Village
- Capital Area United Way
- Greater Baton Rouge Food Bank
- Habitat for Humanity
- Louisiana State University College of Engineering
- Troy Workforce Development Council
- Troy Chamber of Commerce
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Deltech fosters a culture where all employees from different experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives are supported through equitable hiring & workforce development opportunities.
Deltech implements environmentally responsible practices across the organization in an effort to reduce energy consumption, minimize waste, and optimize complex consumption processes.
- LED facility lighting project significantly reduces electrical lighting energy consumption.
- Restoration of Economizer heat exchanger reduces natural gas usage by nearly 10%.
- Introduction of a comprehensive recycling program which has successfully reduced overall waste output.
- Integration of energy-efficient appliances and equipment to decrease electricity usage across all departments.
- Collaboration with local environmental organizations to participate in community clean-up initiatives and promote ecological awareness.